
1 year old- Riding around on her birthday and eating some cake too with mom and dad

My sweet baby girl turned 1 today! I really can not even believe it, I feel like I am not telling the truth because I am trying so hard to believe it! Last year at 4:20 in the afternoon I was so relieved and so happy and SO overwhelmed all at the same time when I delivered my little 6 lb 9 oz. Emmalai. I knew that she would be beautiful and smart and sweet, but I really never could have imagined just how wonderful and absolutely perfect she would be. She smiled right from the beginning and has never quit. I have so many people ask me if she stops smiling, and yes she does(she is human), but she has been such a joy. She loves her momma and dadda, and she loves meeting new people and going new places. She loves music and cell phones. She loves cheese and bananas. She loves to clap and play "chase". She loves baby einstein(even though I have no clue why..lol). She loves her grandma and her church. She loves walking..haha.
She has changed me and John's lifes forever, and I am so so grateful for each day I have had the joy to be her mom.
I made up a little song for her when she was just a week old, and it pretty much sums up how I feel.
"Apple of my eye, ray of my sunshine, you are the most beautiful girl."
I love you my sweet Emmalai Grace! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Emma! She is just so pretty like her momma! Time goes by so fast. Love ya Gaitha and miss you so much.
Aww! What a doll! :)
I am so glad you found me! I had no idea you had a blog! It will be fun to keep up with you guys! :)
What a beautiful and precious family you have!
Post a Comment