Okay I have to admit I do not know too much about the blogging world, but since I am now a SAHM(stay at home mom) I have been doing alot of researching online about being more frugal and couponing and all. Well since I have started this journey I have found TONS of mom bloggers out there, and they do great giveaways all the time. Who doesn't like to get free stuff right? So anyways there is ALOT of giveaways going on this week for some giveaway carnival and I wanted to let anyone that reads my little blog know about it. The link is http://www.donttrythisathome.typepad.com/bloggy_giveaways/.
Oh and by the way, I WON! Last week I signed up for a giveaway of shoes from http://mommainflipflops2.blogspot.com/ and I won a pair of see kai run shoes (http://www.seekairun.com/index.html) for emma!! I am talking absolutely free, all I did was put my name and email address in and I won!!YIPPPEEEE!!! Free cute shoes! Once I get them I will take pics of her in them to show off.:) I hope yall win some stuff!!

1 comment:
Hey! You left a comment on my blog asking about buttons. If you snag the code that is below the button on people's pages you can simply paste that code into an html field on your blog. So you can add a hmtl area name is whatever you want most of us call them blog roll or daily reads, paste the code, save & there it is. I hope that helps! If you need anymore help don't hesitate to ask! hermashaw@gmail.com
"A Daycare Life"
Post a Comment