My weekend was good, I went on a date with my sweet husband friday night, he took me to this little italian restaurant that we had never been too, it was quite romantic, and then we went home to watch the csi las vegas finaly that my sister had taped for us the night before...man it was good! it was directed by quinton terantino...or however you spell his name.=) Then saturday I was at home in the morning working on house stuff...laundry, vacuuming..the usual...then I went to run errands with my sis and my 2 sweet neices. I held maggie,my 6 week old neice the entire 2 hours we were in walmart...my arms were tired...but it was well worth it- she is adorable!!!Then saturday night my sis had us over for dinner. And then sunday was church...I went swimming...and then back to church.. and now a new week to begin. I am painting at my grandparents house this week for some extra money...so i wont be on here much...I will leave with a great c.s.lewis quote i read today. Be Blessed and love like christ loved!!
"love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. if you want to make sure of keeping it in tack you must give it to no one, not even an animal. wrap it up carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entangements. but in that casket, safe, dark ,motionless, airless, it will change. it will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredemable. to love is to be vulnerable."

2 comments:
thank u sweetie! I miss you more when i talk to you too!! speaking of maggie, danielle just dropped her off with me for me to keep her at my office with me this afternoon...she's sleeping right now! thank you for the scripture! and i was going to talk to you about you being discouraged...i know that you have been faithful where you are at ...and God sees that...let me give you a scripture that john showed me that reminds us that God knows all the work we do for him without getting anything...it is ezekiel 29:17-20 " Nebuchadnezzar king of babylon has worn out his army against Tyre. They've worked their fingers to the bone and have nothing to show for it. Therefore, God, the master says,"I'm giving Egypt to Nebuchadnezzar king of babylon. He'll haul away its wealth, pick the place clean. He'll pay his army with egyptian plunder.HES BEEN WORKING FOR ME ALL THESE YEARS WITHOUT PAY. THIS IS HIS PAY: EGYPT. Decree of the God the master." The lord sees all the work we do for him, and when we do get "payed" it will be better than we could ever expect!! If you havent read it, you and john should read Joel Osteens book "your best life now" it is great and has been a tremendous encouragement to me and john lately! i love you!!!
Y'all are cute going back and forth with scripture. Kinda interesting to sit back and look. Have a good week.
Post a Comment