Friday, May 27, 2005
FRIDAY!!
I am so glad that it is friday!! But I do really wish that I was not at work, it feels like it should be saturday! But it is a short day, I get to leave at 2 because John has a end of school gig to play tonight at this church like 2 hours from here, and I am driving down with him, so I get to leave work early!!yippee!! and then no work monday!!hurray!! except for this insanely crazy idea of me and my sister and our husbands painting my grandparents entire house....and because of that I will probably be working all day tomorrow and all day monday on that!....but hey, its extra money, and I am really excited about it because with it we are going to be able to invest in John some recording equipment, which he really needs, and will hopefully be able to make us some money with as well on the side. John does not have monday off so in an effort to see his parents we are driving to arkansas tomorrow night at like 8 pm when he gets off work, and staying to hang out sunday, and drive back sunday night. I guess its not too bad, its only 4 1/2 hours. could be much worse!! There is much sadness in this trip to his parents though...we are taking our dog barnabas to give to them. We love him very much...but...when we got him he was just a little puppy mut and we did not know what we had our hands in for....since he has grown up more we have come to the realization that he is part jack russell...which are sweet, sweet dogs...but...are very hyper...and really outside dogs, and becasue we live in a small apartment...he is just hyper,hyper,hyper,hyper....all the time....and he is constantly tearing things up...and its not just like normal puppy tearing things up...he can jump like as tall as me, and he will jump and rip stuff off of our kitchen table...off of book shelves...its craziness....so in conclusion, johns parents have alot of land, and a few other outside dogs, so we are going to give him to them, and let him run around and have FUN!! and I know he will, I am just sad because I am going to miss the little fella!=( He can be so sweet when he wants to, and we have taught him alot!I think im going to cry...i better go. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and a good/safe holiday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Girl, sounds like you are going to be busy too. I am so bored at work too today. Papers are up to the ceiling and I feel like I am swimming in them but I just don't feel like filing them! I have that vacation mode in me and I don't want to be here at all. About your dog, I know you will miss him but think of it this way, he will be happy, he will be with other dogs, and you will be able to visit with him when you go to see John's family. I felt so bad for Michael (Josh's brother). He had to put two of his dogs to sleep this past week. They both had pitbull in them and they both were stray dogs that they adopted, but they were getting into a lot of fights and drawing blood from each other and they were even starting to snap at Melissa and Michael. So that was sad. At least you don't have to do that. I'm sorry for making this a letter. I will talk to ya later. Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment