



I am pretty upset about this but somehow I deleted most of the pictures I took on halloween. I was transfering pictures from my camera to the computer and I have no clue what happened but some pictures went missing...I can not find them. I am not the most computer savvy person, but I'm also not dumb about it either. Anyway...here are the very few pictures I still have.Emma was pebbles and one of our good friends that have a little boy the same age as Emma , Seth was bam-bam. They looked adorable!!! We went to a local church's fall festival, and trunk-or-treated, played games and went on a hayride, it was a fun time:)
My youngest stepbrother James is 11 and is homeschooled. My dad and stepmom went on a missions trip to Poland for the last 2 weeks and James has been staying with us. It has been quite interesting. I am sure not ready for Emma to be 11 and sassy! Not that she will be sassy...but ya know what I mean, jr. higher's are not my thing..haha! So he was with us for Halloween, and he was Nacho Libre:) Pretty funny!

1 comment:
Jr High is tough for everyone. :) Even the parents! :) Emma makes such a cute Pebbles, and I'm so sorry you lost pictures! I did that once and was so upset! Hope you are able to recover them somehow!
Post a Comment