Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Arkansas vs. UT

After the game:( don't our faces say it all.....
Trying to be happy during the game

The band formed UT it was cool...I guess:)


John with some BIG guitar in downtown Austin(happy before the game)



happy before the game




Ok for John's birthday in August I really tried to be creative, especially since I can not even remember the last 2 or 3 years what I have done for the poor boys birthday, I know its terrible! Anyways, he is from Arkansas, and I found tickets to a football game here in Texas where Arkansas would be playing UT. Well I was not sure if this would be a good present because it was not in Arkansas, but I asked one of our guy friends and he said it would. So on his birthday I did this all day scavenger hunt for him , he had other small presents along the way, but his last clue led him to the tickets to the game. He seemed thrilled! I was SO happy because I am not at all good at pulling stuff like this off. So the game was first scheduled for beginning of Sept., but had to be rescheduled due to hurricanes(uuugghhh). It was rescheduled for this past saturday, which stunk first of all, because some of our friends were getting married the same day, and the game was in Austin, and there wedding somewhere near houston, so we could not go to both. So we tried to sell the tickets to no avail. Needless to say we went to the game, there was no way we could justify being out that much $$. And man do I wish we could have sold those tickets! It was a crazy experience! I do not know where all the Arkansas fans where that day, but they were not at the game....we were surrounded by UT fans, with our little Arkansas shirts on.....so....long story short the score was 59 to 10 UT. Yeah, Arkansas stunk! And we had to hear plenty about it. I will never EVER buy john football tickets again. I have realized it is just not the womens place..lol:)








No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker