Monday, August 01, 2005

the weekend

This weekend was good, for the first time in like 6 months we got to go to arkansas to see Johns family, poor fella, he hardly ever can get away from work to go, it was our nephew Jaydens 3 year old birthday party, it was a wiggles party....their was a wiggles cake, a wiggles pinata...and lots and lots of presents. He was soo excited, his parents bought him a guitar (like his uncle John=) it was so cute!!! And then on sunday we went to Johns parents new church that they are pastoring, it was cowboy sunday...it was great! They really get into it, boots, hats, horses, the whole bit....John sang a special and Jayden got up with him and played his guitar!=) It was too cute!! We enjoyed our time alot, something about going to his parents house, they live in a small town in arkansas, and its just so stress free and relaxing! Also.......big news......its sad!!....we left barnabus at johns parents=(!!!!! Our doggy, we took him and left him there, I cried, but I know its the best thing, I was getting allergic to him lately real bad, and we had to get rid of him! He was having a good time running around with their other dogs, and trying to figure out what the horses were! I do miss him bad though, when I woke up this morning, the first thing I usually do is take him out for his morning walk, and I got up to do it, and then realized he was not there.=(
Well I better get some work done, I will post some pics of the party and stuff. Hope you all have a good monday!

1 comment:

alicia said...

Very cute! All the pictures are so sweet. Funny thing is that Josh has a picture similar to the one where Jayden is just in boots and underpants. Looks like y'all had a good time. That stinks about your puppy. I would be so sad, but I am sure he will have a great time out there with all those new animals. Glad y'all got to hang out with family. I love doing that. Well, talk to ya later. Love ya and miss ya!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker