Friday, July 15, 2005
just blabbing!
So it has been forever since I have blogged...sorry for the few of you that read this craziness!! Things have been pretty hectic and I have not been in the office much to write. Nothing real exciting is happening....I am working hard(or hardly working) at getting real estate stuff up and going. I have my first closing in 2 weeks!!Yippee!!! In normal terms I will sell my first house and get paid for it in 2 weeks!!! They had to take my grandfather to the hospital yesterday,they think he has had a small stroke...but are still running tests...so pray for him if you get a chance...poor little fella=( We are having an scavenger hunt/all nighter for our youth tonight and I am so not in the mood....dont you hate it when that happens...I hope that I am not mean to any youth tonight....Iwont be..I will just feel like it=) Me and John have been looking a little for a house to rent because our lease at our apts. is up in a month, and I think I found us something today!! Lets hope, we havent gone and seen it yet, but it sounds cute...we like our apts. its just that he feels confined musically, because he is always worried about disturbing our neighbors, yeah hes a nice guy, I tell him not to worry, but he still does...so then he feels musically repressed I suppose...so hopefully this house thing will work out! Its just so hard to find houses for rent around here that arent like $1000 a month....and we just can not afford that right now...but this one is only $700 a month cause my dad knows the people...so yeah hopefully it works, and I will quit my rambling about it. I am so excited!! My bestest friend Candice Lynn Oh is coming to town next weekend...She is pregnant and I have not seen her at all...I do not know why she has to live in colorado....I miss her soo much!!! She is one of those friends that knows me heart and soul and its just so great....not too "friends" that I have close by here know me like she does, except my sister of course! God is soo good!Me and John are so blessed!! And even when I dont feel like we are I will claim it because I know its true. I think that God gets very tired of me sometimes...I am like doubting thomas....I always want evidence of things, I do not know why I am such a realist,but I just am, I need proof that things are happening, and I get frustrated with myself for this as well...UHHHH......I m sorry that I am rambling...I must go for now. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Gaitha girl! Just wanted to stop by and say hey. Sounds like life is treating ya pretty good. Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment