I have not posted in a little while, except for those pics on friday, but I just wanted to give God praise because He is so good to me...and I do not deserve it. Last week I got an unexpected free vacation to the beach last week, with some of my family...and it was great!! I was missing the beach so badly...and God knew it. And then I got home on thursday night, and My husband had fixed me a candle light steak dinner!! it was so unbelievably sweet!!! Then on saturday night, my brother and his girlfriend, my cousin and her boyfriend and me and my sister and our husbands all went out to eat for my brother-in-laws birthday, we went to eat japanese...sushi...and tepanyaki and all....and it was so much fun!! I felt so blessed to have such a wonderful family. And then on sunday we had sunday evening church in a park in downtown jackson(we usually do this about twice a year) and we grilled out for the homeless and fed them and then had a church service, and while I was sitting there sweating to death and serving pickles, all I could think was how blessed me and john are to have such a great church family! Everyone in our church is so giving, they truly go above and beyond at river of life! And then if God had not blessed me enough, we got to go over to Darren and Becky's house(our music minster) and hang out with them.I know that this all may sound silly, but lately I have just been feeling like me and john were here all alone, I know that God allows us times like that so that we will depend on him more, but it sure did feel good to know that we do have friends, and we are so blessed living close to my family, and in our church family!! I am sorry to ramble on....I will leave you with a piece of my scripture today that really blessed me..the end of Psalm 13(not sure of the verse cause its the message bible) "I've thrown myself headlong into your arms- I'm celebrating your rescue. I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'm so full of answered prayers."
Be Blessed!!

3 comments:
Sounds and looks like you had a great time. I love being with family. You and your sister look so much a like and y'all are so pretty and her little girls Eden and Maggie are too adorable. Thanks so much for the e-card. Crazy and it's probably my hormones too but it made me almost cry! Miss ya girl.
yeah we did!! your welcome, I did not mean to make you cry though!
Hey Gaitha Girl. Just checkin up to see how you were doing. I'm glad to see also that you haven't given up on your dog yet.
Post a Comment