I am not really sure how this works. I have been reading my friend Alicias and since I had some spare time today I thought I would attempt to make one.! We will see how it goes. Hi Alicia!!
You did it!!! Yeah I'm so glad you have a blog now. They are a lot of fun once you start getting to know how to do things. If you download the HELLO program and the PICASA it will allow you to post pictures on it too like how I have on mine. Be careful though it gets pretty addicting! ;) I will talk to you again later K! ADIOS
Oh yeah and CONGRATS on ya'lls one year. I meant to send you a little e-card, but anyways ONE whole year. It went by fast. Good luck with the end of the semester. I'll be praying for you. Also, did you know that you could link the other people's blog from mine? The yocum's are on there. It is interesting reading hers cause she is getting ready to have her baby. Okay well talk to ya later!
2 comments:
You did it!!! Yeah I'm so glad you have a blog now. They are a lot of fun once you start getting to know how to do things. If you download the HELLO program and the PICASA it will allow you to post pictures on it too like how I have on mine. Be careful though it gets pretty addicting! ;) I will talk to you again later K! ADIOS
Oh yeah and CONGRATS on ya'lls one year. I meant to send you a little e-card, but anyways ONE whole year. It went by fast. Good luck with the end of the semester. I'll be praying for you. Also, did you know that you could link the other people's blog from mine? The yocum's are on there. It is interesting reading hers cause she is getting ready to have her baby. Okay well talk to ya later!
Post a Comment